SVSC Events include the following events. Check out the Newsletter for more details.
COVID-19 Guidelines from CDC
COVID-19 most commonly spreads between people who are in close contact through respiratory droplets or small particles produced when an infected person coughs, talks, or breathes. Growing evidence shows that droplets can remain suspended in the air and travel distances beyond six feet, according to the CDC. Indoor environments with poor ventilation increase the risk of transmission.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when in public settings or around others.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
Given the changing pandemic environment, COVID-19 guidelines may change at any time.
Please be aware that the guidelines continue to evolve and change.